Some basic rules to follow when browsing or using this site. They’re not hard to follow. Just be a decent human being.
- Be civil to each other. Attacks on race, gender, ethnicity, and beliefs will not be tolerated here. Disagreements are fine, but harassment and hate speech are not.
- Please don’t steal my photos. If you would like to use them, please ask first. Nine times out of ten, I’ll say yes.
- Don’t spam in the comments. Seriously, just don’t.
- Comments will be removed at my own discretion.
- I am not accountable for misinformation within the notes itself. If you fail a test due to a mistake that you got off this website, that is at your own discretion. If you are confused by course content, please clarify with the instructor.
Although I try to moderate the site as best as I can, some things will slip through the cracks. If you notice any violations of these guidelines, please feel free to contact me privately.